Monday 15 September 2014

16 September 2014

ENGLISH

As of this term, I will ask the boys to write simple apology letters (with parent's signatures) to me if they cannot submit their homework on the day that they are supposed to [unless they are absent on the day]. I will give them a day's grace for weekday homework but not for those with long weekends. The term is very short so I hope that the boys will cooperate with me in completing their work on time. :)

Yesterday, both Mdm Zhang and I could not update the class blog due to a change in the password and we had to check with Mdm Mayah who is still on leave.

For tomorrow, I have told the boys to get ready their foolscap papers on the table as we will be doing composition during the lesson. I will also be collecting the boys' Learning Sheet 14 - corrections to be done and parents' signature is required. 

Just a gentle reminder, there will be PSLE listening comprehension this Friday and the boys do not need to come to school on that day. 

Lastly, for term 4, school ties are to be worn every Thursday. 

Let's welcome the boys back to school and motivate them to study hard for the next 4 weeks before their Semestral Assessment 2. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment