Tuesday 2 September 2014

3 SEPTEMBER 2014

ENGLISH

 1. The boys were given the letter on the End Of Year Examination Timetable 2014. Please ensure that the boys come for all the examinations. An MC is required for any absence from examinations. No parents letter will be accepted. Please adhere to the school rule which is to wear the school uniform tidily during the days of examinations. 

2. I have returned their COMPO Amodes for the boys to do their corrections and for parents signature. Return the compos to me when school reopens on the 15th September 2014. Based on the feedback by the EL Subject head, I have marked their compos very strictly. Hence, by right, they should be getting one or two more marks for their total. However, parents, please do not tell them this. I want them to really put in the extra effort in writing a good compo. They are now producing better compos than previous ones. 

3. The boys were given the VIA card. Do encourage them to participate actively. We are trying to inculcate the good values in them.

4. I have given rewards to the best compiled Compo files and 10 others whose files are neatly organised. Although I have promised the best file a voucher, I was not able to buy the vouchers from the shop. Hence, I bought rewards equivalent to the voucher amount that I wanted to purchase.

5. Sign Learning Sheet 12 and 13. Do corrections for LS 13 and hand in on 15/09/14. 

6. My 5 remedial boys plus 2 boys were given extra papers for practice during the September holidays. Parents, please sign the slip of paper attached to their question papers. 

Lastly, September holidays are round the corner. Let them finish their homework this week so that they can enjoy their one week of holiday before we push them in the last lap for this year. So have fun and be happy! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment