Wednesday 8 October 2014

8 October 2014

ENGLISH

Since the boys were restless during the last few minutes during the last period today, I made them read their storybooks. I told them to write on a piece of foolscap paper what they have read during the period as homework. They can either summarise the story or copy the paragraphs. I believe that this may also help in their writing other than simply asking them to remain silent without doing anything while waiting for the bell.

Please do not worry as our class has completed the syllabus and I just need to return them their WP12 corrections and the trial papers which they have done in class. I have been giving them extra papers as practice too. 

Please help to ensure that their EL files are in order to facilitate their revision for the upcoming exams.

Thank you parents! :) 

I will upload their Children's Day video hopefully soon. :D

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment