Monday 10 November 2014

11 November 2014

THANK YOUs...

It is almost the end of the school term. It has been a great time for me and a real pleasure to be teaching the Primary 3 Goodness boys. I hope that I do not only impart the love for the English Language to them but also impacted their lives in one way or another. Thank you parents for working well with me in developing the boys to be great individuals in the future. If there's fate, we will work together again in the future. :)  

Mdm Zhang and I would like to thank Zachary Chua's mummy, Zachary Tan's mummy and Nigel Ng's grandmum for coming down to help out during the SG 50 Flower making sessions. Special thanks to Darius' parents too for donating the ready-made flowers. 

The school still needs more flower donations. Please take this opportunity during the school holidays to get the boys to do some flowers and donate it to the school when school reopens next year.

Thank you once again! :) 

I leave you with this video about giving because teaching is also part of giving. Have a great holiday! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment