Monday 21 July 2014

22 July

ENGLISH

1. Sign Learning Sheet 10, file it into EL file and study LS10.1 and LS 10.2 for next week's test on Wednesday (30/07). I've just got confirmation that it will be on Wednesday so I have not informed the boys the exact day of the test. I will inform them tomorrow.

2. Study for Spelling next Tuesday. (29/07)

3. I've put up a folder at the noticeboard at the back of the classroom for the boys to express their concerns or anything at all just for me to read and reflect. In this way, I hope that the boys can come forward and tell me how I can help them, either just for English or any other things that is within my capacity. Parents, please encourage your sons to write. It is up to them how long they want to write. I will not read them aloud to the class. I told them that they are not supposed to take out anything from my folder but they can only put their letters in it. If they don't feel secure, they can also pass me the letters directly. Thank you in advance parents. :)

That's it for today. Have a great day ahead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment