Tuesday 1 July 2014

ENGLISH - 2 JULY

Good day everyone! :)

I am Mdm Syaz and I am taking over from Ms Victor as of this term till the end of the year. I hope that we can work well together in helping the boys excel in English. I will be updating this blog frequently. I will post the homework that needs to be done for the day and also any work that needs to be signed by the parents. The boys will also need to write down whatever homework that they have in their homework diary. I will need your help to sign their homework diary daily. 

The boys were assigned Learning Sheet 9.2 as homework yesterday. 

For today, they will be bringing home their Spelling books for parent's signature. Please help to ensure that they bring back the Spelling books tomorrow(3 July) for checking

Should there be anything, please feel free to email me at 
syazwani_samsudin@moe.edu.sg

I will try to reply as soon as possible. 

Thank you and have a nice day! :)

Mdm Syaz

No comments:

Post a Comment