Sunday 3 August 2014

04 August

ENGLISH

The boys were given Pupil's WB homework, pages 14 to 17 last Friday. Some boys have handed in their WBs.

I am sorry as I was not able to update the blog last week as I had P6 Oral till evening and I had to rush off for some personal matters. I was also not able to post over the weekend as this account is managed by Mdm Mayah and is tagged to her MOE account. Hence, I am only able to post using the school's laptop.  

I collected the WP8 Corrections from the boys last Friday and there were 10 boys who did not submit the corrections. I am not sure why they were not able to hand in their work. I have decided not to allow them more than one day to complete their homework. Starting from today, for all the homework given, they are to submit it immediately the next day. 

For the ten boys who did not hand in, I will give them chance if they hand it in today. Otherwise, I will have to keep them during recess to complete their work. 

Dear parents, please help to ensure that the boys hand in their work on time. Thank you. :)

I showed the boys this picture below last Friday and pointed out some of the more commonly misspelt words (especially no. 1, 3, 5 and 10).


That is all for now. 

Thank you once again for your understanding. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment