Wednesday 20 August 2014

21 August

ENGLISH + AOB

1) I am officially taking over as 3 Goodness' form teacher as of today. Please update me anything regarding your child to me (for example, MCs, doctor's letter, parent's letter etc). Any other information will be disseminated by me or Zhang Laoshi. 

2) The school has given out a letter by the Police/LTA regarding the traffic along Bishan Street 24. 

3) I have compiled some good phrases or ideas for the Speak Well Booklet pages 23 and 24. The boys are to read those and stapled it to their Speak Well booklet. 

4) I have started checking the boys' compo files and I realised that some of them did not take out the term 1 and 2 papers and keep them at home. Please remind them to do so once I have returned the files to them. Thank you. 

5) Compo AMODES - I have not started marking as the standardisation marking has not been carried out. I will update and provide feedback regarding the boys' compos once I have started marking.

Thank you and have a great day! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment