Thursday 28 August 2014

29 August

ENGLISH

I have completed marking the boys' compo AMODES a few days ago. Generally the boys did alright. Some boys still did not want to plan their compo well resulting in them not answering the question to the point. The question was on 'the day I received my report book'. Some of their compos wrote about the examinations prior to receiving the report book. The part about the report book was only written at the conclusion. It should have been the main gist of the whole story. There were two boys who wrote in the third person although I had reminded them to write in the first person, even on the AMODES day itself. Please help to remind the boys the importance of writing their compos in the first person. 

For now, I still cannot reveal the marks to them as I have not gain the approval to release them. Thank you for your understanding. :)

Let's end off today's blogpost with this video. Probably you can share this with your sons too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment