Monday 4 August 2014

4th August

ENGLISH

1) File in Collective nouns into EL file. I've checked and filled in the blanks for those who were not sure of the answers. I've stamped 'Checked by Mdm Syaz' at the top corner of the first page. All the answers can be found on the first two pages of the worksheet.

2) File WP8 into Compo file. Some boys have forgotten to staple the good phrases onto their WP8, please remind them to do so.

I have returned those who have handed in to me. Those who have just submitted today, I will return them tomorrow and they are to file it into their file. 

For the AMODES result, I've told them the highest mark which is 29.5 out of 30 and revealed to them the person who scored the highest. I will not reveal the others until further instructions from the other EL level teachers. 

To end off for today, I would like to share this quote that I found below. Probably, I will share other quotes too once in a while when I have the time. :) Do share it with your sons as I will not have the time to share it with them in class. :)  If you do have any quotes that you would like me to share in the future posts, please feel free to email me. :) 


Thank you and have a great evening. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment